Friday 23 September 2016

If I had a million dollars.....


If I had a million dollars I would use it on……
I would use the million dollars for my family and to buy me some clothes and shoes. I really want to go to the JB-HI-FI store to get a flat screen.  That would be so awesome, What would you do if you had a million dollars?

The other thing I would do is that when it's christmas I will buy some presents and give it out to people I see. But if people are in the streets then I will give all the presents to them.  Every special Occasion I will buy presents even on my sisters birthday.

The last thing I will do is give all the rest of my money to my Papa and Nana in Samoa because I really love them and I really want to go and see them that was my big dream and I know that one day it will come true. Once I finish all my money I will just wait another lucky day for me and my family that’s coming.

And so if  that day comes and then the day will start all over again but I will share it all with my loving family that I truly love. And then that will be the end of the million dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.